Our consultation services start at $1,000 while our publishing services range in price from $5,000 to $10,000 and our writing and publishing services range between $30,000 and $50,000. If the cost is prohibitive, we still want to help. Download any and all of our free resources—which can walk you through everything from writing an essay to nurturing an Advanced Reader Team—here.
Let us save you from:
· Wasting time writing a book proposal no publisher will ever see
· Wasting money paying someone else to write a book proposal no publisher will ever see
· Wasting time cold pitching editors and agents
· Wasting time and money trying to “build a platform” because that’s what a publisher or barista told you that you needed to do in order to sell a book
· Wasting years trying to sell a book to a publisher out of the blind hope that this means you will receive publisher support and/or your book will hit the elusive New York Times bestseller list
· Whatever else you’d like to know
To schedule, email email@example.com with "Before Book Call" in the subject line
You possess a great deal of knowledge. And the world should know.
Unfortunately, the world tends to only want to listen to those who have established credibility in their space.
There's no more effective way to do that than by publishing a book.
The problem is, building up expertise doesn't leave enough time to devote to learning the craft of writing.
If your car breaks down, you don't try to fix it yourself. If you get really sick, you don't research and track down the medication you need.
You find, respectively, a mechanic or a doctor.
Oftentimes, however, people try to write books without any training. Then they wonder why they never finish or they do finish—only to have their books ignored.
We're experts in our field just as you're an expert in yours. And once you've published a book, there are myriad ways you can take advantage of your expertise. We've compiled a list of just a few of them here.