We work exclusively with an outside agency, The Idea Collective, to help our clients book TEDx talks.
About the Process:
1) Ideation & Application
- You have a 60-minute Ideation Session with an Idea Collective TEDx organizer to get crystal clear on your idea, title and position for your TEDx Talk application. A creative writer/content specialist will be on this call taking notes and crafting the entire application, answering all possible TEDx questions the client may be asked.
Timeline: Ideation Session happens within one month of starting program. 1-2 week turnaround time for finished application.
- You're given a list of active applications for TEDx events around the world (this would take about 100 hours to gather this list on your own - they refresh it every month, updating with new application links)
- You receive a step-by-step video tutorial on how to apply (or have you VA or assistant do it; they can connect you with a VA (cost is roughly $20 per hour)
Timeline: 2 months+. Depends on how many events you apply to, event theme, location of event, your schedule and other logistics.
2) The Talk: Coaching, Writing, Speaking, Spreading
- 3 months (12) weekly group coaching calls with your ideation coach to get feedback on whatever part of the process you’re wanting help with (talk architecture, writing, delivery, shifting idea, etc.)
- 3 months (12) weekly group coaching calls with Ideal Collective founder Taylor Conroy on spreading your talk, monetizing your message, getting paid gigs, etc.
- Exclusive Thought Leader community to keep you on track (private FB group and Zoom calls) and network with other thought leaders.
- Exclusive interviews and training with speakers whose talks have had millions of views.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY. TO BECOME A MEMBER, CLICK HERE TO APPLY.