Through a series of phone calls spaced out according to your schedule, you’ll join the ranks of those out there gracing the top of bestseller lists and being quoted in industry publications.
Welcome to the world of landing the clients your competitors want. Welcome to the world of being chosen for the speaking job, the magazine quote or the TV appearance.
You have the knowledge to help people and benefit your career in the process.
Publishing a book can seem overwhelming, we know—especially when you start Googling and get an array of dissenting information.
If we’re being honest, it downright SUCKS.
The idea of your book is stuck in the back of your craw, eating away at precious time you could be spending doing whatever has landed you in a position of having a story to share.
Every year, it’s on your bucket list. Every year, it stays on your bucket list.
In short, every year you stay a part of the 81% of people who want to write a book, as well as a part of the 99% who don’t.
Maybe you’ve even reached out to publishers or ghost writers in the past but never felt like they understood your mission or could carry it out.
The thing is, it doesn’t have to be this way. We know it doesn’t have to be this way because this is what we do, all day, every day.
This is precisely why we’ve helped hundreds of people just like you share their story, find inspiration, help others and change their careers.
So let’s talk about how we can help YOU too.
There are five ways we typically work with clients.
Let us save you from:
· Wasting time writing a book proposal no publisher will ever see
· Wasting money paying someone else to write a book proposal no publisher will ever see
· Wasting time cold pitching editors and agents
· Wasting time and money trying to “build a platform” because that’s what a publisher or barista told you that you needed to do in order to sell a book
· Wasting years trying to sell a book to a publisher out of the blind hope that this means you will receive publisher support and/or your book will hit the elusive New York Times bestseller list
· Whatever else you’d like to know
To schedule, email email@example.com with "Before Book Call" in the subject line